4-Hour Mountain Biking Tour in Barton Creek
Duration: from 4 hours to 4 hours 15 minutes
- Take a refreshing swim in Barton Creek or Barton Springs Pool after a bicycle trip in the United States' largest urban wilderness (if the creek is dry, hours vary).
- Endorphins flowed freely as we biked, hiked, and swam in nature.
- Ride the ATX's most popular trail.
An exciting 4-hour mountain biking excursion will quench your hunger for adventure. We'll ride 8-10 miles of **intermediate skill** trails that wind through the United States' largest urban wilderness region. Beginner - technical sections, carrying the bike through the creek at times, hiking with the bike, and swimming are all possibilities.
- Guided tour
- Mountain bike
3755 S Capital of Texas Hwy #245, Austin, TX 78704, USA
What to Remember
- This tour is not for beginners; previous trail riding is required.
- We recommend bringing dry shoes or clothes for after the ride.
- We provide a full refund for cancellations more than 48 hours before your start time.
- Refunds within 24-48 Hours will be for 50%.
- No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.