Alaska: All In One Tour
Duration: From 7 hours to 9 hours
- Learn from an Alaskan Native as your tour guide.
- Hear stories of over 30 years and understand how it is like to live in Alaska.
- Taste really FRESH food, your lunch will be Halibut and Shrimp!
- Get a chance to see animals such as Dahl Sheep, Beluga Whale, Bears, Moose, Musk-Ox, Wolves, Eagles and many more in their natural habitat.
- Join an extensive tour of the Upper Hillside, Lake Hood and Earthquake Park to explore the city.
- Take a one hour cruise to Portage Glacier, only operating during the months of May-Sept.
Join us on an all exclusive tour to explore the best highlights of Alaska. We will visit the Wildlife Conservation Center to witness some gorgeous animals in their natural habitat. Take this once-in-a-lifetime chance to see Dahl Sheep, Beluga Whale, Bears, Moose, Musk-Ox, Wolves, Eagles and many more animals! We will also go on to explore the city with our Alaskan Native tour guide and hear stories about the life in Alaska.
Did you also know that in Alaska, food is always fresh? Get a chance to eat Halibut and Shrimp straight out of water! If you're lucky enough, during the months of May-Sept, we have one hour Glacier Cruise operating where you will sail away on the ice-cold water of Alaska!
- Entry fees
- Guided tour
What to Remember
- We stay together as a group at all times.
- Bring layers of clothing -- start with spring and work you way to fall. Top everything off with a raincoat and water resistant shoes. Always bring sun glasses just in case.
- We make every effort to reschedule our activity should an unforcene situation occure. All final decisions are made 72 hours prior to departure. Maximum of refund less than 30 days in advance is 50%.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.