Alaska: Anchorage City Tour
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Stop at several spots to take amazing photos.
- Hear stories from a Native Alaskan to take in what Alaska has to offer.
- Enjoy the advantages of a small group.
- Visit the main spots of Anchorage, the largest city of Alaska.
This time, we're heading towards Anchorage, the largest city of Alaska. Let's join a tour with our Alaskan Native tour guide to see what it's like to live in Alaska. We will hear local stories about Alaska from our knowledgable guide as we walk around exploring the main spots of the city. We will get a chance to see the famous Earthquake Park, Upper Hillside and Lake Hood. If you're looking for a chance to capture some natural sceneries, you might as well join this tour! We will get to capture views of 6 different Mountain Ranges!
If you're lucky enough to travel to this area during the months of May-Sept, you might add on your tour a Glacier Cruise trip as well!
- Entrance to all attractions
- Guided tour
What to Remember
- All infants must have a car seat that will need advance planning and notice.
- No matter the time of year please dress for all occasions. Start with spring work your way to fall and top it off with a raincoat. The key word is Layers of Clothes. You can always take something off but you need to have it with you just in case.
- We will make every effort to accomidate last minute changes, however, this decision is totally up to us if cancelled prior to 30 days in advance. If we are able you may change your tour date and pick-up location within 72 hours of travel.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.