Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Adventure
Duration: Up to 13 hours
- Visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in one fun-filled day.
- Take breathtaking images of Horseshoe Bend's panoramic views.
The voyage to Page, Arizona, begins with a four-hour drive. You'll learn about a number of historical landmarks and state history along the way. A pit stop will be made in Cameron, at the well-known Native American trading post. You can browse the Native American arts and crafts after you arrive. After arriving in Page, there will be a lunch break before driving to Antelope Canyon for a guided tour. The canyon walls make for some of the most beautiful photographs you'll ever see. Spend an hour wandering down the canyon with a native and witnessing absolutely unique nature. The tour continues to Horseshoe Bend from Antelope Canyon to experience one of the most beautiful panoramas in the Southwest. The breathtaking panoramic vista has made this a popular tourist destination. You will be able to hike down and take in the breathtaking scenery.
- Entrance fees
- Luxurious SUV transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child age range 1-17
- Infant age range 0 (free)
Hotel pickup within the Phoenix/Scottsdale Valley area.
What to Remember
- There is a 2 person minimum to book this tour.
- There is a fair amount of walking that takes place during the tour on the Antelope Canyon portion and HorseshoeBend. Expect to walk over 2 miles round trip between the two sites.
- Pickup will be 6.00am.
- Arrive back at the hotel at around 7.00pm in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.