Antelope Canyon X and Horseshoe Bend Bus Tour from Las Vegas
Duration: Up to 14 hours
- Join a picturesque tour to Antelope Canyon X.
- Enjoy an off-road driving tour and intimate access to Horseshoe Bend's private side.
- Get a chance to see coyotes, foxes, bobcats, owls, hawks, and other desert species in their natural habitat.
On a luxury motorcoach, the journey from Las Vegas to Page, Arizona, through southern Utah, will be shared with other guests. The semi-private, small group experience begins when you arrive in Page. Antelope Canyon X features photo and film opportunities between sculpted sandstone walls, as well as a pedestrian passage near the canyon's bottom. It was created by the power of wind erosion and flash flood waters that poured through the fissures of the Navajo sandstone. Different types of light reflections and hues can be viewed and enjoyed as daylight passes through the thin opening at the top. Photographers and visitors flock to this area because of the incredible hue.We travel from the canyon to a place where the Colorado River has made a 280-degree turn around the rock's Horseshoe Bend formation. Your small-group tour is led by the Navajo family, who once held the property that is now Page and now owns the land that includes the private side of Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon X. Shoot advantage of the opportunity to be in a tranquil location and take images. Then you'll go on a 6-mile (about 40-minute) private off-road 4x4 trip through the desert, hills, and wash-beds. Coyotes, foxes, bobcats, owls, hawks, and other desert species may be seen along the drive!You'll arrive at the slot canyon trailhead after an exciting ride through rustic Navajo country. The trail leads to the mouth of the slot canyon and is an easy flat 250-meter trek through tranquil sagebrush surrounded by towering sandstone walls. The knowledgeable tour guide will help you make the most of this chance by teaching you about the area and giving you plenty of time to explore and shoot the slot canyon.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Infants (ages 0-1) who do not need their own seat can participate for free.
Guests enjoy hotel pickup service on the Las Vegas strip at Treasure Island Hotel (Address: 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109).
What to Remember
- Your tour will have no more than 15 total guests.
- Guests will choose between a vegetarian or turkey sandwich.
- Antelope Canyon X requires guests to be able to climb into the tour vehicle and walk on sand and smooth rocks. - There is approximately ½ mile of walking on the Antelope Canyon X part of the full-day tour.
- Page, Arizona is at a higher elevation than Las Vegas, at 4400 feet above sea level. It is very dry and sunny, and usually about 4-5 degrees cooler than Las Vegas. It is also possible to have heavy rains in Page, as well as snow in the winter.
- Be sure to leave sufficient time between the end of this tour and any subsequent scheduled activities. The tour duration may be changed or extended due to unforeseen events such as weather or road conditions. The tour operator will not be responsible for missed shows, tours, or flights.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.