Best of DC: VIP Full-Day Tour
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Enjoy reserved, priority entrance into the United States Capitol and the National Archives building.
- Take a professional guided tour of DC's most famous sites and take advantage of fantastic photo opportunities.
- Loosen up on a lunch-included boat tour on the Potomac River.
The Capitol Visitors Center is the starting point for your VIP Tour. Avoid the huge lineups at the entrance and get a true insider's view of Washington, DC.
Enjoy reserved access to the United States Capitol Building for a guided walking tour of this historic structure, which houses the Senate and House of Representatives. After watching a film about the history of American government, take a tour of the building to learn about the country's legislative. The Crypt, Rotunda, and National Statuary Hall are all visible along the trip.
Then board the comfortable shuttle for a guided sightseeing tour of DC's most famous landmarks and monuments, including the White House, the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, the Iwo Jima Statue, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the United States Navy Memorial. You'll have 10 to 15 minutes at each site with your guide sharing interesting facts with you.
This VIP Tour includes a leisurely boat cruise on the Potomac River (with your guide) (lunch included). Note: During the off-season, instead of taking a boat ride, go shopping and eat lunch in Pentagon City Mall (lunch not included in off-season)
Following the sightseeing tour, you'll get priority access to the National Archives Building, where you'll be able to witness the original Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, and United States Constitution up up and personal.
- Starting point: Neptune Fountain in front of Library Of Congress (Thomas Jefferson Building)
- Jefferson Memorial
- U.S. Capitol Building (inside Tour)
- FDR Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Martin Luther King Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- White House
- Korean War Memorial
- Ending point: National Archives Building
- Cruise on the Potomic River (March-October)
- Box lunch on the cruise
- Free refreshments
- Smaller groups
- Luxury buses
Neptune Fountain, 68 First St SE, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Please meet your guide 30 minutes prior to departure time at Neptune Fountain in front of Library Of Congress (Thomas Jefferson Building).
What to Remember
- Please arrive at meeting point no later than 8.00am for check-in.
- Tour departure times are subject to change due to locat traffic conditions.
- One hour boat cruise on the Potomac River runs from March to October and is included.
- Off-season (October 17 - March 14th), in lieu of boat cruise, visit Pentagon City Mall for shopping and lunch (price of lunch not included).
- Availability subject to change, please see calendar for availability 8.30am-5.00pm.
- Cruise on the Potomac River: 15 March - 16 October
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.