Best of New York City Cruise
Language:English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese
Duration: Up to 2 hours 30 minutes
- Take a ride on Manhattan's only sightseeing ship that circles the island.
- Take in the sights of New York City's most famous monuments from the comfy cruise.
- Enjoy the moment as an award-winning tour guide describes all details about the city.
The Best of New York City boat is the only sightseeing cruise in the city that encircle Manhattan completely. You'll cruise along all three rivers, pass under 20 bridges, and see more than 130 of the city's most iconic sights, including the world-famous Manhattan skyline.
There are additional vistas of One World Trade Center, the Brooklyn shoreline, Yankee Stadium, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and more! As you enjoy the best sightseeing experience the city has to offer, sit back and relax as an amusing tour guide relates tales of NYC.
- Tour guide
- Free on-board WiFi
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
- Children under 2: free (you must ask at the box office for an infant ticket)
Pier 83 - West 42nd Street at West Side Highway New York, NY 10036
What to Remember
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content: download the app here.
- You must ask at the box office for an infant ticket for children under 2 years old.
- There will be no food and beverage service on-board.
- Visitors are required to bring and wear masks when they are seated inside the boat as per coast guard requirement.
- Commonly touched areas including ticket machines, rails, and handles on boats will be frequently sanitized. throughout the day and hand sanitizers will also be available at key locations.
- All passengers will be required to submit an email or mobile phone number solely for the purpose of contact tracing.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.