Best of the Day Seattle Tour
Duration: from 3 hours to 4 hours
- Take advantage of one-of-a-kind Seattle experiences, such as a trip to the Sound Garden on a very windy day.
- Get an opportunity to see if there are any resident Orcas swimming in Elliott Bay.
- Go toa local BBQ at a beach home bycatchinga ferry to the west coast for a few hours.
- Customize the tour to your liking by telling your enthusiastic and educated guide what you want to see and do for the greatest possible experience.
Throw caution to the wind and let a thirty-year Seattle local create a "best of the day" adventure. Explore the city's most unique, quirky, and beautiful areas. This is a private tour that can accommodate up to three persons.
- Guided tour of Seattle with a local
- Beverages, snacks and any admission fees
- One ticket covers private tour for up to three people
What to Remember
- This tour is best for those 21+ but kids 12+ are welcome, as are pets on leashes.
- Make sure you have comfy footwear and a layer, if we head to the beach or hop a ferry, it will get a little windy!
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.