Captain Cook Dinner Cruise to Kealakekua Bay
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Cruise down the Kona Coast and travel back in time with the help of a local historian as you learn about Captain Cook's monument.
- Have a Hawaiian-style meal on Kealakekua Bay during sunset.
Step aboard and travel back in time to a time when the Hawaiian Islands' rugged and bountiful land was ruled by ancient, mighty Kings.
While a local historian points out over 50 points of interest and historical landmarks along the Kona Coast, take a 12-mile cruise to Captain Cook's monument. A Hawaiian-style supper will be given upon arrival in Kealakekua Bay. Then, on the walk back, take in some live music while admiring a stunning tropical sunset.
Mauna Loa Big Island macadamia nuts (Vegan/GF)
Kealaola farm mixed salad greens, Waimea grape tomatoes, Japanese cucumber, red onion (Vegan/GF)
Served with a papaya seed vinaigrette dressing (Vegan/GF)
Thai coconut curry with Hamakua sweet potatoes, Hawaiian breadfruit, carrots, and bell peppers (Vegan/GF)
Steamed jasmine rice (Vegan/GF)
Kiawe mango barbecue pork short ribs served with a mango salsa (GF)
Island baked coconut dinner rolls served with butter (Vegetarian)
Cheesecake with a local Lilikoi glaze (Vegetarian)
- Narrated cruise down the coast to Kealakekua Bay
- One complimentary cocktail
- Light appetizers upon boarding
- Hawaiian-style dinner
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 6-17)
- Infants (ages 5 and under): free
75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Please check in 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time at the Body Glove Cruises offices at the Illima Court Shopping Center, where there will also be free parking.
What to Remember
- All guests are required to wear a face mask covering the nose and mouth when boarding and disembarking.
- Menu is subject to change based on availability.
- Please contact the local supplier at least 48 hours prior to your tour if you require gluten free, vegan or vegetarian meal options (contact details will be provided in the voucher you receive after checkout).
- Participants ages 21+ must bring a valid ID.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.