Chicago Favorites Food Walking Tour
Duration: from 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours
- Sample your way through Chicago's mouthwatering cuisine.
- TryGiordano's, Chicago's own deep-dish pizza.
- Discover the origins of some of Chicago's most well-known monuments!
- Learn about the history and origins of the city's most popular cuisine.
Satisfy all of your cravings on this leisurely and delectable cuisine walking tour of Chicago's most famous sights! Enjoy the loop's huge outdoor promenades in the summer, and walk through the indoor pedway system that connects much of downtown throughout the winter.
Deep-dish pizza, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian beef, and a delectable dessert are just a few of the amazing delicacies born right here in Chi-Town. Learn about the origins of these foods and how they came to be. Visit top landmarks including Millennium Park (featuring "The Bean," Crown Fountain, and Pritzker Pavilion), the Chicago Theater, the Magnificent Mile, the Chicago Riverwalk, and more, in addition to the food!
- Guided walking tour
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Tips (optional)
-Reduced price for Youth (4-11) and Infants (0-3)
130 East Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601
Entrance on Beaubien Street
What to Remember
- People of all fitness levels and age ranges will enjoy the leisurely walking pace.
- This tour includes stairs.
- ADA accessible tours available upon request.
- The length of the tour is 1.25 miles/two kilometers.
Daily at 11:30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 90% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.