A Feast of the Weird Food Tour
Duration: 3 hours
- Learn about and sample Texas Wine, which is manufactured from the same grapes that have made Southern Spain and Italy renowned.
- Get a taste of the world-famous Texas barbecue.
- Cold, locally brewed ciders are a great way to wash down your meal.
- Keep Austin strange by eating fresh local dishes procured from various sellers throughout the city.
What if we told you that Austin isn't just known for its barbecue? Join us on a bizarre and delightful culinary trip. The Austin Food Tour is held on private property rather than in a food truck lane. You'll be able to eat delicious food that is both odd and familiar.
- All food and beverage included on the tour
- A knowledgable and experienced tour guide
1110 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
What to Remember
- This tour is Vegetarian and Vegan friendly, as we have all of our vendors working with us to be able to welcome everyone.
- Gluten free cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- We are more than happy to reschedule your tour for another day in the future that works with your schedule.
- If you would like to cancel entirely, cancellation 7 days prior to your tour will be eligible for a full refund.
- Any cancellations within 7 days will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins.