Adventure Tour of Kohala Waterfalls
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Hike off the beaten path to an exclusive trailhead.
- Take a leisurely stroll around a private nature preserve with a knowledgeable guide.
- Take a dip in one of several flowing waterfalls to cool yourself.
- Have a private picnic lunch with views of soaring sea cliffs and isolated valleys at one of the island's greatest spectacular lookouts.
On this North Kohala journey, you'll see gorgeous private waterfalls, quiet streams, scenic coastlines, and mountainous valleys.
Start the adventure with an off-road drive to a private trailhead and a swim in one of the several waterfalls.
With views of soaring sea cliffs and isolated valleys, enjoy a private picnic lunch. In 1 - 2 hours, you should be able to travel about 1.5 miles.
- Deli style lunch with assorted drinks, juices, and filtered water
- Pick up from multiple meeting points
- Trail bar
- Hotel pick up service
This tour offers pick up from the following meeting points. Directly contact the local tour operator to confirm the nearest meeting point. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking. - Hawaii Forest & Trail Kona HQ - 73-5593 Olowalu Street #A, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 (for anyone staying in the Kona area) - Four Seasons Hualalai - Queen's MarketPlace (for Waikoloa resort area for Waikoloa Marriott, Hilton Waikoloa, Kingsland, and nearby condos) - Shops at Mauna Lani (for Mauna Lani and Fairmont Orchid resorts and nearby condos) - Kohala Zipline HQ - 55-515 Hawi Road, Hawi, HI 96719 (for anyone who wants to self-drive or is staying in remote areas not near any of the above)
What to Remember
- Directly contact the local tour operator to confirmthe nearest meeting point. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking.
- Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain, and we sometimes encounter cool, wet, or muddy conditions.
- Remember to bring reusable water bottle, closed toe comfortable walking or hiking shoes, bathing suit, hat, sunscreen, and a light jacket or sweatshirt.
- Gear Provided: walking sticks, rain jackets, and towels.
Please check the calendar for updated availabilities and start times.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.