Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center Tour
Duration: 4 hours
- Travel fifty-three miles south of Anchorage along the Turnagain Arm to a beautiful conservation center.
- Take a look out the window to spot Dall sheep, moose, bears, and beluga whales on a trip over one of America's most gorgeous byways.
- Get closer to moose, bears, caribou, elk, wood bison, and more on a guided tour of the center.
A guided tour of the Alaska Species Conservation Center will allow you to appreciate the beauty of local wildlife. On your journey to your destination, keep an eye out for local wildlife as you go down the Turnagain Arm.
- Guided tour (Alaskan Native)
- Entry to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Photo stops along the way
What to Remember
- We stay together as a group at all times. All infants must have a car seat that will need advance planning and notice.
- Dress for all seasons, use layers, and wear water resistant shoes.
- Advance purchases cancled 30 prior are not subject to fee. Cancelation 30 days or less subject to 10% Fee. Cancelation seven days or less subject to 50% fee. All fees may be wave based on consideration by ADTG.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 30 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 7 days before, you can still receive a 90% refund.