All-Inclusive Pedicab Brewery Tour in Austin
Duration: 3 hours
- Learn how beer is manufactured, take a tour of the facilities, or simply sample some thirst-quenching brews.
- Visit Zilker Brewing Company, then go over to Hops and Grain Brewery, and finish with a tour of Blue Owl Brewing's sour-mashed beers.
- Climb aboard a pedicab for a fun-filled trip of east Austin.
- Visit three of Austin's newest microbreweries to learn more about the city's outstanding and expanding microbrewery culture.
A guided pedicab tour to three new microbreweries will give you a sample of Austin's tasty beers. With the guidance of a friendly guide, explore Austin's unique downtown streets, stopping at a few places to sample tasty brews.
- Beer flights at each brewery
- Visit to three microbreweries
- Sample glass from Hops and Grain
- 3-hour Guided pedicab tour
1892 W 5th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
What to Remember
- Each brewery has food options so feel free to eat on the tour.
- 50% refund with 24 hours notice. No refund with less than 24 hours notice.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.