Alpine Classic Trekking Tour
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Join a top-tier guide on a hike up one of Chugach State Park's most beautiful ridgelines.
- Take in the stunning views of Anchorage and the Chugach Mountains from the interior.
- Learn about the alpine forests and tundra habitat of Alaska.
Experience the rush of climbing to new heights with 360-degree vistas of the Cook Inlet and the interior Chugach mountains!
You'll see deep, glaciated, u-shaped valleys and massive ridgelines defining the landscape on our 4-hour ridgeline trekking tour. Imagine a clean, treeless tundra bursting with life that you can touch, taste, and feel. While the climb can be challenging, the view from the summit is simply breathtaking. On a clear day, Mt. Denali may be seen from hundreds of kilometers away! Moose, bear, Dall sheep, mountain goats, and a variety of tiny creatures such as arctic squirrels and marmots may be seen during the excursion. Bald eagles, thrushes, chickadees, and jays are among the many birds to be seen.
- Tour guide
- Trekking poles
- Transportation from and to the meeting point
555 W 5thAve, Anchorage AK 99501, USA
At the Egan Center.
What to Remember
- The minimum age to take part in this activity is 6.
- This experience isn't recommended for those with cardiac or respiratory issues. It may be difficult for those with joint issues.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.