Art Gallery Tour with Wine & Appetizers in Sarasota
Duration: 2 hours
- Learn about Sarasota's art scene by visiting three local galleries for wine, appetizersand art.
- Take a tour led by an artist.
Explore Sarasota's neighborhood art galleries, sip, and sample your way around!
During this 2-hour trip, board an air-conditioned trolley or van to explore three local art galleries in Sarasota, Florida. While you wander, each gallery will give wine and nibbles. Enjoy a public art neighborhood tour with artist-guide Jerome Chesley in between gallery visits.
- Guided tour
- Complimentary wine and appetizers
Discover Sarasota Tours, 1826 4th Street, Sarasota, FL 34236
This tour departs from Discover Sarasota Tours' charming 1920s Trolley Cottage behind The Breakfast House off Fruitville Road.
What to Remember
- You must be age 21+ to participate in this tour.
- You are asked to arrive at least 30 minutes before the tour to check-in. The tour will leave at your scheduled time.
- Free on-site parking is available.
- No coolers or personal alcohol are allowed on this tour.
- You are encouraged to wear your mask on this tour if you feel more comfortable with it. For guests who wish to wear them, masks are sold at the Vintage Sarasota Gift Shop.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.