Best of Phoenix Highlights Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Take in all of Phoenix's highlights.
- Your guide will teach you secrets and interesting facts.
- Take a private tour with just you, your friends, and your family.
Visit the highlights of Phoenix with the help of a professional guide. You will have the opportunity to explore the city while learning interesting facts and legends about it.
Follow your lovely guide and learn about what makes this city remarkable and unique. Is it true that Phoenix has more sunshine days than any other U.S. metropolis? Or that Phoenix, with a population of nearly 1.6 million people, is the fifth-largest city in the United States? There are only 21 deserts in the world, four of which are found in North America, and Arizona is the only state in the United States to have a piece of each within its borders.
You'll be astonished at how many stories are concealed in Phoenix's streets, buildings, and corners. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors who want to make the most of their time in the city.
- Guided walking tour
Papago Park, N Galvin Pkwy, Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona 85008, USA
Meet your guide at the Papago Park West Buttes parking lot. Look for them holding a tablet with your name on it.
What to Remember
- Note that the price indicated at check-out is a fixed group price. The maximum number of participants per group is 15.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.