Best of Seattle Highlights Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Take in all of Seattle's highlights.
- Hearsecrets and interesting facts about Seattle.
- Take a private tour with just you, your friends, and your family.
Visit the highlights of Seattle with the help of a professional guide. You will have the opportunity to explore the city while learning interesting facts and legends about it.
Follow your lovely guide and learn about what makes this city remarkable and unique. The world's longest floating bridge, which connects Seattle and Medina, is how long? Why is Seattle known as the cradle of grunge music and the world-famous Starbucks coffee chain?
You'll be astonished at how many stories are concealed in Seattle's streets, buildings, and corners. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors who want to make the most of their time in the city.
- Guided walking tour
Space Needle, Broad Street, Seattle, WA, USA
Meet your guide at the Space Needle. Look for them holding a tablet with your name on it.
What to Remember
- Note that the price indicated at check-out is a fixed group price. The maximum number of participants per group is 15.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.