Boston City View Tour
Duration: from 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours
- Take a leisurely bike or e-bike ride about Boston.
- With the help of your local expert guide, gain a deeper understanding of the city.
- While riding your bicycle through the neighborhood, take in the ambiance.
Start your Boston experience with this easy-going bike tour that takes you through six distinct neighborhoods and past a plethora of historical and cultural landmarks. You'll walk through Boston's crowded downtown streets before taking a more unconventional and tranquil road along the picturesque Charles River, where you'll experience the best of the city. Views of Cambridge and MIT can be had from the Charles River Esplanade, the Boston University Campus and Kenmore Square, Fenway Park, Boston Common, the Long Wharf, and more!
All of our Boston tours include a custom-fitted bicycle, a helmet, and, of course, an experienced and friendly guide who will lead you on your excursion. At the shop, you may get a variety of water bottles. There are also sports drinks available for purchase.
- Friendly expert guide
- Comfortable bike or e-bike (depending on selected option)
- Tips (optional)
- Water and sports drinks (available for purchase)
103 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA, 02110
Please meet directly at the bike shop.
What to Remember
-You must be 18 + to rent a bicycle.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You must be at least 16 + to ride the e-bikes.
- Children under 10 are not allowed on this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for those who are uncomfortable cycling on city streets.
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes.
- Don't forget your camera!
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.