Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Join us for a fun and interactive walking tour of Boston's iconic Movie Mile.
- Take a seat on the park benches seen in Ted and Good Will Hunting.
- The original Cheers bar is a great place to meet up with friends for a drink.
Take a walk through Boston and see the spots that have been featured in over 30 TV series and movies.
The Boston Movie Mile walking tour begins at the Old Town Trolley Stop Store and continues into the lovely Beacon Hill neighborhood. Beacon Hill, dubbed "The Movie Mile," is Boston's most filmed neighborhood.
The Thomas Crown Affair, Parent Trap, The Real World, The Departed, Boondock Saints, and more may all be seen on this tour!
The tour will conclude at the original Cheers pub in the Boston Commons' West End.
- Guided walking tour
139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Departure point: Boston Common Convention Visitors Bureau - Drop-off location: Cheers, 84 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108
What to Remember
- The tour covers approximately 1 mile, so make sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring appropriate clothing for the weather conditions.
- Tour operates regardless of weather conditions.
- Children under 6 can join for free.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.