California Redwoods and Wine Country Tour
Duration: Up to 10 hours 30 minutes
- Visit the Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve and its coastline sequoias.
- Partake in complimentary wine tastings at nearby boutique wineries.
- Get a chance to admire the stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco are breathtaking.
A forest of magnificent Redwood Trees can be seen just north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Muir Woods is the name of the area. Other firms bring busloads of tourists there. As a result, we don't. We visit Armstrong Woods, a lesser-known ancient forest home to the world's tallest trees. Please don't tell anyone else that we go there; we'd like to keep it a secret. At Armstrong, you may relax in the peace of the forest, which is home to trees that date back to the Middle Ages. The day continues with visits to boutique vineyards along Sonoma County's Russian River. We provide two distinct experiences: a tiny boutique winery and a magnificent tasting room set in the middle of rolling vineyards.
Itinerary (times are approximate)
7.30am-8.00am: Pick up from your San Francisco hotel
8.15am: Stop for morning photo of the Golden Gate Bridge
9.30am: Arrive to Guernville for a coffee stop
10.00am-11.30am Explore magical Armstrong Redwoods Natural State Reserve
12.00pm: Drive to the first winery for lunch and wine tasting
2.00pm: Second winery
3.30pm: Start return to San Francisco with a wonderful stop in the Marin headlands for photos of the Golden Gate Bridge
5.30pm: arrive in San Francisco and your hotel
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine samples
- Gratuity (optional)
You will be picked up from your San Francisco hotel.
What to Remember
- In case of park closures, itineraries are subject to change.
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
- You will be asked for a pickup location during checkout. This tour offers pickup from most Downtown, Union Square, and Fisherman's Wharf area hotels. Pickup is not offered outside San Francisco or near the airport. If staying outside the pickup zone, you will be assigned the closest pickup location.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 70% refund.