Capitol Hill Neighborhood Tour
Duration: 3 hours
- Explore the classic glass Volunteer Park Conservatory and take in the spectacular views of the Space Needle from Volunteer Park.
- Visit a variety of independent stores in order to get a sense of this unique neighbourhood.
- Learn about the history of "the hill" while sampling locally made delicacies and the best espresso in the city. There's a lot of street art and murals to see, including the well-known rainbow crosswalks on Pike and Pine, as well as the Jimi Hendrix statue.
Explore a plethora of independent funky stores as well as the historic Volunteer Park, all while people-watching. With a thirty-year resident, explore the heart of Seattle's historic LGBTQ neighborhood.
- Guided tour
- All beverages and snacks
- Entrance fee for the Volunteer Park Conservatory
What to Remember
- Kids 8+ are welcome.
- Much of this tour is on foot, on city sidewalks (no trails) so wear comfy footwear.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.