Cemetery Serial Killer Tour of Philadelphia
Duration: 3 hours
- Take a fact-filled walking tour around a cemetery with three interesting historians: Visit historical landmarks and listen to a wide range of authentic stories.
- Hear stories about the city's most notorious psychopaths, such as Gary Heidnik and his home of horrors.
- For an added historical bonus, pay a visit to the graves of Benjamin Franklin and other founding fathers. End your journey at the Mexican Post Tavern, where you may rest and relax while sipping some tasty beer and appetizers.
Hear dark tales of grave thieves and psychopathic killers as you tour Christ Church's famed graveyard. Learn about Philadelphia's eerie past while relaxing with a drink at a neighborhood bar.
- Guided cemetery walking tour
- Moonshine or other beverage of bar's choice after tour
What to Remember
Tour is for adults only.
This rate is non-refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled - if you do choose to change or cancel this booking you will not be refunded any of the payment.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.