Chelsea Market, High Line and Meatpacking Food and History Tour
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Get a chance to experience the taste ofChelsea Market, the Meatpacking District, and the High Line!
- Sample some of New York's best cuisine with the help of your expert guide.
- S top at 8 delicious food stops while learning about the city's history.
The Meatpacking District is a piece of all of New York City, from its working-class roots to its prominence in NYC's club scene to today, when high-end fashion firms rub shoulders with celebrities and trend-setting gourmands. Learn about the history of the region, take in the views from the world-famous High Line, and try a variety of foods at the historic Chelsea Market. The following items are included in the food tour: 1. Cappone's Salumeria's sandwich or Filaga's pizza 2. Sarabeth's biscuits with jam 3. Milled halva with seeds 4. Doughnuts with a doughnuttery flavor 5. Fat Witch Bakery's legendary little 'witch 6. Empanadas from La Sonrisa (flavors include coconut curry chicken, blue crab, pancetta mac and cheese, and more!) 7. How hot are you willing to go?! A hot sauce "sommelier" will lead you through a guided hot sauce tasting. 8. Artists & Fleas offers a quick shopping excursion with an introduction and tote bag.
Additional Information: Since all of our tour guides are working actors or actresses, each tour has its own personality! Vegetarians will enjoy this food tour. You can drink beer or wine (additional cost).
- Guided tour
- Food tastings at 8 included stops
- Beer and wine (additional cost)
- Kids 4-10 years of age: reduced
- Infants under 4 years of age: free
What to Remember
- Stops are subject to change at any time.
- You will walk one mile or 1.6 km.
- Tour runs rain, snow or shine.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early.
Friday - Monday at 10.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.