Coyote Canyons Tour
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Take in the vistas while learning about the area's fauna and landscape on a tour of Sedona's surrounding canyons and red rocks.
- Get a chance to visitThunder Mountain, Boynton Canyon, Doe Mesa, Bear Mountain, and the Camel's Caravan.
- Discover the natural splendor of Sedona's backcountry.
Wildlife, scenery, and photo opportunities abound on the Coyote Canyons tour. Your guide will meet you in Sedona and take you on a ride in a Pink® Jeep® Wrangler that has been converted to be open-air. You'll be able to see many of Sedona's iconic red-rock formations as you travel into town.
Your guide will lead you through the canyons and onto the trails. Keep an eye out for species such as javelinas, mule deer, and coyotes as you go across the high desert topography in your Jeep. Dry Creek, a shady streambed with native Arizona environment, is also on the itinerary. While you rest and soak in the tranquility of the backcountry, your guide will relate anecdotes about the area's many washes, canyons, trails, and vegetation.
- Guided tour
- Children (ages 2-12)
204 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Check in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
What to Remember
- The booking minimum is two adult passengers.
- Children must be at least 2 years old and must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues or who are pregnant.
- Arizona law requires car seats for children up to 5 years and under 40 pounds. Car seats are provided.
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions.
- Any tour canceled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.