DC Highlights Tour
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Admire the Capitol Building and the White House.
- Walk the grounds of some of Washington DC's most iconic attractions.
- Take a half-day tour with professional guided walks and plenty of photo opportunities.
On this 4-hour tour, you'll get the opportunity to explore and learn about each site and attraction's history. You'll go on a guided tour of Washington, D.C.'s most iconic sights and monuments, including the White House, the United States Capitol Building, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the Martin Luther King Memorial.
A quick but detailed tour for those who want to see more of the city in less time!
- Staring point: US Navy Memorial
- U.S. Capitol Building
- Vietnam Memorial
- Martin Luther King Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- White House
- Korean War Memorial
- Ending point: US Navy Memorial
701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Please meet your guide at the US Navy Memorial.
What to Remember
- Infants under 3 are not allowed on this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.