Deluxe City Trolley Tour in Anchorage
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Take a trolley tour of Anchorage, Alaska, stopping at the city's finest landmarks like Ship Creek.
- Gain knowledgeabout the history and culture of the area from local guides.
This luxury trolley trip allows you to see Anchorage like a local. Learn about Alaska's largest city's rich history, culture, and natural beauty!
This tour includes access to the trolley, which will take you to five or more stops across downtown Anchorage, including the Lake Hood small plane airfield. Ship Creek, Earthquake Park, and Point Wornzoff are just a few of the renowned sights you'll see. Each stop allows you to get off for a few minutes, snap photos, and ask the local guides unscripted questions.
In addition to the tour, you'll receive a copy of Anchorage Trolley's exclusive coupon book, which contains hundreds of dollars in savings at 40 businesses within walking distances on tours, restaurants, gift shops, and attractions.
- Guided tour
- Anchorage Trolley coupon book
- Children (ages 3-12)
546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
What to Remember
- This tour is open to all ages.
- You are welcome to bring food and drinks. However, alcoholic beverages are not allowed under any circumstance for the safety and comfort of all guests.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
You will need to check in at least 15 minutes before the tour or your seat(s) may be forfeited.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.