Denver Foothills Explorer Tour
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Visit the Red Rocks Amphitheater.
- Enjoy panoramic views from Lookout Mountain.
- Benefit from a local guide and a small group setting.
On this half-day excursion to Red Rocks Amphitheater and the foothills of the Rockies, you'll get a taste of Colorado's natural splendor. Disconnect with a gorgeous trip along the Lariat Loop in a luxury vehicle to Evergreen, where you may enjoy a cup of coffee, a glass of wine, or some souvenir shopping. Then, before heading back to Denver, stand high atop Lookout Mountain, taking in the fresh mountain air and Colorado's bright weather.
- Guided tour
- Transport to/from Denver Union Station
- Water refills (please bring your own bottle)
1701 Wynkoop St, Denver CO 80202 USA
Please meet in front of Union Station by the large American Flagpole.
What to Remember
-This tour is available for ages 8+.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.