Denver Lower Downtown Walking Tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Explore Denver's oldest neighborhood as a local guide accompanies you.
- Discover the city's underground tube network.
- Get a chance to see LoDo's important highlights such asUnion Station, The Dairy Block, Coors Field, and Larimer Square.
Lower Downtown, or 'LoDo' to locals, is Denver's oldest district and home to some of the city's top restaurants and attractions!
The journey begins at Union Station's flagpole. You'll start the trip by learning about Denver's historic Union Station and its importance to the city's existence. You'll walk a 1.5-mile loop around LoDo for the next hour and a half (plus or minus 15 minutes depending on group size or pace), during which your guide will tell you about Hop Alley (Denver's first Chinatown), visit Mattie Silks House of Mirrors (the most famous bordello of its time), visit Denver's oldest operating hotel, and learn about the city's underground tunnel system.
The journey concludes at Union Station, Denver's living room. Don't be afraid to ask your local guide anything; he or she will help you make the most of your time in Denver.
- Guided walking tour
- Youth (11-15)
- Children (ages 0-10): free admission
17th and Wynkoop outside of Union Station
Meet your guide at the Union Station's flagpole.
What to Remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to run the tour.
- The tour will not exceed 9 participants. You have the potential to be on this tour with other people you do not know.
- Please select the number of young children (under 10 years) at checkout.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.