Downtown Boston & Freedom Trail Walking Tour
Duration: Up to 1 hour 30 minutes
- Take a guided tour of downtown Boston and the Freedom Trail.
- Learn about Boston's history and culture by listening to stories.
- Take a stroll around winding lanes lined with interesting buildings.
With this history and architecture walking tour, you can get to know and love Boston in just one morning! Explore downtown's cobblestone streets, see the architecture, and learn about its history. As you stroll the Freedom Trail from Faneuil Hall to Boston Common, you'll hear stories about Boston's history and culture. From the time Boston was originally settled through today's odd streets and mixed architecture, this tour puts it all in context for you!
Highlights of this 70-minute guided tour include:
- The Old & New State House
- Faneuil Hall
- Boston Massacre Site
- Park Street Church
- King’s Chapel
- Old South Meeting House
- Old Granary Cemetery
- Old City Hall and First Schoolhouse Site
- The Old Corner Bookstore
- Boston Common
- The Irish Famine Memorial
- Guided tour
- Children (ages 5-16)
- Children (ages 0-4): free
Meet at the northwest corner of State and Congress Streets, outside the Citizens Bank building at 28 State Street and across from the Old State House in Boston.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 14 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 7 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.