Downtown Los Angeles Food Tour
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Taste a range of tasty meals from the top specialized food stores, buzz-worthy locations, and ethnic diners in Los Angeles.
- Explore famous sights such as the Bradbury Building, the Million Dollar Theater and the Biltmore Hotel.
This guided downtown LA food tour features six unique stops that highlight the finest of the city's burgeoning and diversified food scene. Expert chefs have conducted lengthy and delectable research in order to provide you with the ultimate best-of-food tour!
Best of this tour (subject to change)
- Your cheerful, knowledgeable tour guide will provide fascinating morsels of facts only locals know.
- A tour of the historic Grand Central Market, including tastings from some of the market's most well-known merchants.
- Pitchoun Bakery: Atraditional French bakery in the centre of the city.
- In the historic Grand Central Market, Horse Thief BBQ serves succulent Texas-style barbeque.
- Berlin Currywurst: A taste of Germany's favorite street cuisine, reimagined for the Los Angeles market.
- DTLA Cheese:Artisanal cheeses with a colorful, modern vibe.
- Madcapra Falafel: A unique spin on falafel made with locally sourced ingredients.
- Guisados: Some of LA's greatest slow-cooked braised beef tacos.
- OkiPoki: Modern Asian fusion restaurant that serves sushi burritos.
- Bottega Louie: In the old Brockman building, there's a grand restaurant, bakery, and gourmet store.
- Food tastings
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3 and under): free
545 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90013
The tour will meet in front of Pitchoun Bakery. Parking for the Downtown LA Food Tour is available at the Pershing Square Garage located at 532 S Olive Street. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
What to Remember
- There is a minimum purchase amount of 2 adult tickets.
- Please let the partner know if you or anyone in your group has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) at checkout. Last-minute dietary changes on the tour will not be accommodated. Vegan or gluten-free substitutions are not offered.
- Anyone over the age of 3 will have to purchase an adult ticket, even if they are not participating in the tastings.
- Pets are not allowed on any of our food tasting tours.
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible. Strollers will have to remain outside if the food establishment is busy.
- The total walking distance is about 1.7 miles (2.7 km). The streets have a slight incline and you may have to walk up small stairs at some of the establishments.
- Tours are given rain or shine. A good portion of the time is spent walking outdoors. However, on the food tasting tours, you do spend time inside establishments, so you will not be subject to the elements the entire tour.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.