Eastside Atlanta Segway Tour
Duration: Up to 2 hours 30 minutes
- Get a local's perspective on Atlanta.
- Go on an eight-mile tour.
- Have a one-of-a-kind day.
The Eastside Atlanta Segway tour takes you on a fascinating journey through Atlanta's historic neighborhoods. This guided tour of some of Atlanta's most historic neighborhoods offers both history and stunning vistas! Guests will be able to ride scooters without having to cope with the rush and bustle of crowded sidewalks and streets. This tour contains important information that will allow you to return to these locations. This tour includes scenic views of the city as well as free riding time. Among the historical sites you'll see on your Atlanta sightseeing trip are:
- Historic Inman Park – Atlanta’s first planned suburb established in the 1890s
- Martin Luther King National Park
- Historic Old 4th Ward
- Oakland Cemetery
- Grant Park
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
160 Ted Turner Dr NW, Suite D. Atlanta, GA 30303
Tours begin at 160 Ted Turner Dr NW, Suite D. Atlanta, GA 30303
What to Remember
- Each tour will begin with a 20-30 minute training to get you comfortable riding the Segway.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Tour takes place rain or shine.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.