Georgetown Neighborhood & Alki Beach Tour
Duration: 3 hours
- Discover the fascinating history of this unusual area that most visitors overlook.
- Learn about the artists and architects who created the area's unique architecture and artwork.
- Visit the Hat 'n' Boots landmark in Oxbow Park and sample locally-made chocolates from an artisan chocolatier.
- Head to the Georgetown Trailer Park Mall, which is full of old charm and art.
- Visit Alki Beach, a local favorite for great people watching, spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains, Bainbridge Island, ferries, and potentially wildlife sightings.
- View the Seattle skyline and stop at a couple locations to capture the perfect photo for your social media postings.
In one of Seattle's oldest neighborhoods, Georgetown, you can visit funky vintage shops, art galleries, and an artisan chocolatier. Later, head to Alki Beach for spectacular views of the city and the Olympic Mountains.
- Guided tour
- All beverages and snacks
What to Remember
- Kids 8+ are welcome. Pets on leashes are welcome too.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress in layers.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.