Ghosts of Georgetown Walking Tour
Duration: Up to 1 hour 30 minutes
- Take a walk through the streets and immerse yourself in the culture.
- Bring the entire family; everyone will enjoy themselves.
- Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience, definitely something to brag about!
Deep, dark tales about a forgotten past lurk among DC's finest neighborhood's antique streets, manicured gardens, and Victorian row houses. Come learn about the ghosts and spirits that still linger on these streets.
The following are some of the sights that will be seen during the tour:
- Old Stone House
- Dunlop-Laird House
- Halcyon House
- Exorcist Steps
- Guided walking tour
- Tips (optional)
3051 M St NW Washington, DC 20007
This tour begins at the Old Stone House and ends at the Exorcist Stairs.
What to Remember
- Tour requires a 2 person minimum per booking.
- Total walking is about 1.5 mile (2,4km).
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.