Guided Celebrity Tour in New Orleans
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Visit Hollygrove, the 3rd Ward, Uptown, the Garden District, and Downtown in New Orleans, as well as the locations used to film renowned films such as Focus, Girls Trip, and Deja Vu starring Denzel Washington.
- Take a break for a drink while seeing the birthplaces of great jazz, rap, bounce artists, music, and entertainment. moguls.
Join this guided celebrity tour and stroll around New Orleans neighborhoods like Hollygrove, the 3rd Ward, Uptown, the Garden District, Downtown, and more to learn about the superstars that were born and raised in the city. Don't miss out on seeing classic filming locations from Denzel Washington's films Girls Trip, Focus, and Deja Vu.
The next stop will be to see the birthplaces of legendary jazz, rap, and bounce artists, as well as music and entertainment moguls, such as Lil' Wayne, Queen Diva, Juvenile, Louis Armstrong, Master P - "Buddy" Bolden, Tyler Perry, Dr. John, and Birdman, as well as Jay-Z and Beyonce's renovated baroque style mansion.
Before continuing on the tour, stop for a drink or a daiquiri and hear about the historic and legendary Dew Drop Inn, which was once known for entertaining numerous musicians. This fun-filled tour includes visits at Gladys Bar (Birdman's mother), so get your tickets immediately.
- Guided tour
- Professional tour guide
628 N. Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour start time to check in at the 2nd Line Tours Storefront.
What to Remember
- Please note a minimum of two paying customers is required to book this tour.
- Children under five years old get free admission and do not require a ticket.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour start time to check in.
- This tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
- Please dress accordingly to the weather.
- Service animals are welcome on this tour.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.