Guided Tour of Riverwalk, The Birthplace of Chicago
Duration: 2 hours
- Take a stroll down Chicago's Riverwalk, an architectural marvel.
- Visit the McCormick Bridgehouse Museum and go behind the scenes.
- Peer into the inner workings of Chicago's most famous and opulent establishments.
- Take in the breathtaking views of Chicago's skyline.
- Look for hidden gems throughout the city, such as a Picasso painting.
Join a local expert tour in Chicago for two unforgettable hours of discovering the Riverwalk's art, architecture, and hidden gems!
Locals and visitors alike enjoy the Riverwalk in Chicago. It's a social hub, lined with cafes, wineries, and bars, but it's so much more. This is one of the best vantage points for admiring the city's magnificent architecture. It has several fantastic public art and monuments. It's also the finest site to learn about Chicago's history and development because it's the city's original birthplace. You'll be led by an expert local guide around all this space has to offer while learning about the city's rags to riches story.
- Chicago's Riverwalk
- Magnificent Mile
- Wrigley Building
- Tribune Tower
- DuSable Bridge
- Site of Old Fort Dearborn
- McCormick Bridgehouse and Museum (Behind the Scenes Access)
- Jewelers Building
- Heald Square
- Vietnam Memorial
- Marina Towers
- Site of the SS Eastland Disaster
- Untitled statue by Picasso
- Chicago Temple
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Local English-speaking guide
- Guided walking tour
- Behind the Scenes access at the McCormick Bridgehouse Museum
- Children (2-14)
- Infants (0-1): free
401 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
Meet us 15 minutes prior to the tour start time in front of the Apple Store.
What to Remember
- This is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is in English.
- Maximum 20 people per group.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.