Hawaii Sunset Tour of East Oahu
Duration: Up to 5 hours 30 minutes
- Sea cliffs and the island's Eastside sunset.
- Enjoythe opportunity to view tidal pools and late-stage volcanic explosions.
The Hawaiian Sunset photo tour not only puts you in the right position to photograph a spectacular sunset, but it also allows you to photograph the sun rays as they touch and graze the topography of Oahu's Windward side. Be nourished by the fresh air of serenity, and keep this exhilarating state with you for the rest of the day as you smell hundreds of Plumeria blooms in a volcano crater's botanical garden. Then there's the Makapu'u Lookout, where you can get up up and personal with the Ko'olau Mountains. This overlook is a popular destination for visitors on a Hawaii photography trip. Ai Love Nalo or Ono Steaks, a particularly selected food shop specializing in Hawaiian and Hawaii-inspired cuisine, will delight the senses.To stay true to the theme of mindfulness, all meals will be made with locally sourced and health-conscious ingredients.
Continue to the Halona blowhole for a view of East Oahu's breathtaking scenery. You'll be able to view tidal pools, late-stage volcanic eruptions, and possibly even a Humpback whale, depending on the time of year. Prepare to photograph vivid blue waves rushing into a fascinating rock formation! Prepare to photograph Hawaii's most classic sunset on the Eastern tip of Oahu, where you'll capture the sun lowering down the sky on the sea cliff cliffs, after all of the excitement. On this Hawaiian sunset cruise, the magnificence can only be experienced firsthand, not described.
- Hotel pickup available only in Waikiki area
- Guide tour
- Food and drinks
- Kama’aina / Militaries (age 13-99)
- Children (age 5-12)
- Infants (age 0-4)
The Honolulu Zoo (151 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815)
Hotel pickup is only available from Waikiki hotels. If you are staying outside of the Waikiki area, your pickup will be at the Honolulu Zoo. Please contact the tour operator after booking to schedule the details. The contact number will be included on your voucher.
What to Remember
- A maximum number of participants per booking is 15
- Bring a bag for your stuff and do not bring more unnecessary valuables.
- If you are using a phone, bring a charging cord for charging in the van.
- A tripod is available or you may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- A polarized and ND filter can come in handy on this tour but is not necessary.
- It is recommended to bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera.
- Hotel pickup is only available from Waikiki hotels.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.