History Tour of West End Atlanta
Duration: From 3 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes
- Join a professional guide on a walking tour of Atlanta's West End neighborhood.
- Get a chance to see Hammonds House, Wrens Nest, Herndon Home, Atlanta University Center, and Atlanta BeltLine West End Trail, among other local sites.
- Visit the Busy Bee Cafe, a local favorite that serves traditional Southern fare.
Take a four-hour guided tour of West End, one of Atlanta's oldest neighborhoods. Explore the neighborhood's well-known artisan bungalows, Victorian mansions, and brick sidewalks bordered with trees. This is a private tour that can accommodate up to four individuals.
- Guided tour
- Museum admission
- Bottle water
What to Remember
- Most tours are wheelchair accessible but please discuss in advance to plan accordingly.
- No smoking, pets or alcohol allowed.
- All children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour can accommodate up to 4 people; wear comfortable shoes.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.