Houston's Museum District Audio-Guided Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Visit Houston's Museum District, which is committed to the advancement of art, science, history, and culture.
- Discover 20 museums, galleries, and other cultural institutions.
- Take advantage of the convenience of an audio-guided walking tour.
Welcome to Houston!
The Houston Museum District is a pedestrian-friendly district in Southwest Houston that promotes art, science, history, and culture. In this refurbished district, there are more than 20 museums, galleries, and other cultural centers, all conveniently positioned within walking distance of one another.
- Self-guided in-app audio tour
- Entrance tickets to museums
1533 Sul Ross Street, Houston, Texas 77006, USA
You can start this experience at The Menil Collection.
What to Remember
- This activity requires an app download. The use of the app is subject to the T&Cs of the application provider and the app store it is featured in.
- After booking, you will receive an SMS with a direct download link for the app and audio-guide.
- Remember to bring your headphones and a charged smartphone.
- This is a self-guided tour, there is no tour guide that meets you at the start location.
- The minimum age for the participants of this tour is 6 years old.
- You can download and use the tour immediately after purchase. Enjoy your tour whenever you want, as there is no expiration date.
- This tour runs only in English.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.