LA Cannabis Tour: The 420 Experience
Duration: 4 hours
- Pay a visit to a high-end dispensary.
- Visit one of Southern California's few approved cannabis grow facilities.
- Watch an AMG glass blowing demonstration.
The trip will begin at CCCN, a local favorite for their wide range of goods, including edibles, flower, dabs/wax, concentrates, and CBD. GreenTours clients will receive a 10% discount on their whole purchase, as well as a 50% tax break from the dispensary's owner. Then you'll go to the grow that gave birth to the Skywalker OG strain. You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at the production and learn how marijuana is cultivated for sale and use firsthand. Bring your questions because you'll be speaking with the master grower who controls the entire process.
The OG Cannabis Cafe, America's first cannabis restaurant, will be the next stop. This lounge is welcoming to both cannabis connoisseurs and those who are simply inquisitive about the plant. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, as the cafe's reservations generally have month-long wait lists. You'll be able to choose from a variety of cannabis-infused delights created by OG's head chef Andrea Drummer while you're there. After that, you'll get to see how AMG makes premium water pipes, rigs, and other glass accoutrements (American Made Glass).
The tour will conclude at The System, AMG's factory warehouse, where guests will receive a substantial and exclusive 50 percent discount on all in-house items. It will also include a perfect bake session, where you can sample items from the dispensary as well as anything you've brought with you.
- Guided tour and transportation
- Discounts not offered to the general public
- In accordance with state and local laws, cannabis products cannot be included in the cost of the tour (there will be opportunities to purchase legal consumer products in a safe and controlled environment at your own discretion)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
3901 Lankershim Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604
Please meet 30 minutes before the start of the tour. Look for the shuttle loading zone/bus stop in the Universal City Metro parking lot.
What to Remember
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate in this tour.
- A valid state-issued photo ID or valid passport is required to join the tour - valid passports are required for all international visitors.
- The tour is approximately 4.5 hours with a return to Studio City.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.