La Jolla Sea Cave Kayak Tour
Duration: Up to 1 hour 30 minutes
- Admire La Jolla's natural beauty and the seven sea caves.
- Watch the Garibaldi, California's state fish, swim just beneath your kayak.
- Pass by the cliffs where sea lions are sunbathing.
On this exhilarating kayak tour, whether you're an experienced kayaker or a novice, you'll definitely enjoy the natural splendor of La Jolla Cove. Explore the Seven Sea Caves and kayak through three of the La Jolla Ecological Reserve's four microhabitats. In the sanctuary, you'll see sea lions sunbathing on the rocks and swimming. Among the beautiful green seagrass, bright orange garibaldi stand out, while a variety of colorful fish move around, delighting the eye. Before you return and prepare to surf your kayak back to shore, you might even spot dolphins cruising alongside your kayak. Throughout the tour, knowledgeable and friendly guides will guarantee that you are safe and having a good time!
- Guided tour
Everyday California Shop - 2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, CA 92037
You must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour start time.
What to Remember
- One ticket is good for 2 people (kayaks have double seating).
- Tours are suitable for those ages 5+.
- No experience is needed to enjoy a kayak tour.
- Customers must check in 30 minutes prior to reservation time.
- Entry into Emerald Cave depends upon the safety of the conditions.
Please see calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.