Lady Bird Lake Bike Tour
Duration: from 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes
- Take a guided seven-mile, two-hour bike tour around Austin, led by an Austin local with plenty of expertise.
- Barton Springs, Barton Creek, and Lady Bird Lake are just a few of the natural wonders to see.
- See the Pfluger Bridge, the SRV statue, The Boardwalk, and Butler Park as you cruise through Zilker Park.
On a guided bike tour, spend two hours exploring Austin's famous traffic-free urban path. Visit Zilker Park, Barton Springs, and the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue to view some of the nicest parks in downtown, learn about the history, and see some of the city's most famous attractions. For a solo tour, add $40.
- Guided tour
- Bike and helmet
1076 Azie Morton Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
What to Remember
- Basic bicycle skills required.
- Bring water and sunscreen.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance. 24-48 hrs. = 50% refund. Within 24 hrs. = no refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.