Lip Smacking Downtown Las Vegas Food Tour
Duration: Up to 2 hours 30 minutes
- Sample 3-4 specialty dishes at each restaurant.
- Be treated like a VIP and be seated right away.
- Take a stroll through downtown Las Vegas' Container Park.
For a taste of urban authenticity, visit the historic downtown, which depicts a completely different side of Vegas. The downtown area has recently undergone a resurgence, and it currently has a vibrant restaurant scene. Learn about the independent chefs and restaurateurs who use seasonal, farm-to-table handmade foods and beverages to bring their culinary dreams to life. The tour will educate you on downtown's historic background, what led to its revival, and what the future holds.
To begin, you'll be shown to the nicest table in the house at the famed Carson Kitchen. Kerry Simon, a famed "rock 'n' roll" chef, founded the restaurant. Carson Kitchen is an open kitchen where you can experience classic Americana dishes with a modern twist made using seasonal ingredients. After that, you'll head straight to the chef's table at Therapy. With its industrial-chic look, it's the ideal setting for modern comfort food like Devil's on Horseback, which has been reimagined with bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with truffle goat cheese; signature baked ricotta gnudi with truffle fig jam and roasted almonds; and chicken and Red Velvet waffle sliders.
Take a break from eating and sip a drink at Inspire, where you'll get the greatest view of Fremont East from downtown's only three-story rooftop. Then, at 7th & Carson, get ready for Chef Gregg Fortunato's tour de force menu of shareable plates. For his trademark touch, Fortunato employs a wood-fired hearth to add smoke and char. You'll also have the opportunity to visit the Container Park, a must-see attraction where shipping containers have been turned into boutiques, restaurants, and a live music venue.
- 12+ signature dishes
- Restaurant gratuities
- VIP service with immediate seating
- Guided walking tour
124 S. 6th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Meet in the outdoor courtyard of the John E. Carson Hotel. Your tour guide will be wearing a Lip Smacking Foodie Tours shirt.
What to Remember
- All participants must be 21+ years of age with valid ID.
- Mandatory check-in 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows.
- Please notify the tour operator in advance if any members of your party that have severe food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. They will try to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but cannot guarantee them.
- All guests, including children, must purchase a ticket whether they participate in the food tastings or not. Non-paying individuals will not be able to join the tour.
- Tours are held regardless of the weather.
Friday and Saturday: 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.