Los Angeles VIP Tour
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Take a unique tour of Hollywood with a local guide!
- Get up close and personal with the Hollywood Sign! Ande takes the most amazing photos in town!
- Go to the Mulholland Drive observation point, yor shots with the city as a backdrop.
- Visit the Great Houdini Street, movie settings, and Jim Hendrix, Doors, and Red Hot Chili Peppers recording studios.
- Visit some of the city's most famous filming spots!
- View Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, the Sunset Strip, the Walk of Fame, and other famous monuments.
Are you ready to embark on one of Los Angeles' greatest tours with your own personal guide? This tour has been put together with local information for the greatest experience when visiting LA. This one-of-a-kind 3-hour VIP trip is ideal for solitary travelers, couples, families, or parties of up to 7 people.
Throughout the journey, you'll come across landmarks, mansions, and hiking paths only locals are aware of. You'll go through the mountains to incredible viewpoints such as Mulholland Dr., where you'll get a close-up picture of the Hollywood sign and emerge onto famous Palm Trees' Street. You'll also visit the American Film Academy, where hundreds of blockbusters (such as X-Men, Batman, Spiderman, The Big Labowski, Rush Hour, and others) were shot, as well as the Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills' hidden beauties. Enjoy this tour, which is jam-packed with fascinating facts about LA's culture and history.
- Guided tour
- Children (ages 13 and under)
7001 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
What to Remember
- There is a minimum purchase of 2 tickets for the 10 am tour and a minimum purchase of 4 tickets for the 9:15 am tour.
- Starting in front of LA LA LAND (loading zone).
- Please provide a phone number in case the local operator needs to reach out.
- Please bring a camera.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.