Malibu Sightseeing Tour with Wine Tasting
Duration: 4 hours
- Learn about the sceneries and wine culture of Malibu.
- Travel in a vintage VW camper van from 1972.
- Enjoy a wine tasting and a tour of the vineyards.
On this Malibu sightseeing trip with wine tasting, travel in style in a classic hippy VW van!
Following your departure from the Santa Monica Pier, you'll go to Malibu for a wine sampling. Spend some time in the wine tasting room learning about the Malibu vineyards' history. There will be four different local wines available to sample, as well as cheese, salami, and a cracker dish.
Then you'll drive north along the breathtakingly beautiful coastline to the highlands, which are home to all of the wineries. Your guide will stop at a few different viewpoints so that everyone can get some fantastic shots of the VW van and the stunning Malibu scenery.
On the way down, you'll stop at Point Dume, which offers spectacular views of the cliffs and the sea. Stop at the famed Malibu Pier after you've spent some time there to take a walk and snap these moments on your phone or camera. You'll have an unobstructed view of the Santa Monica Mountains from here.
- Transportation in a vintage VW van
- Wine tasting (4 wines)
- Cheese, salami, and bread plate
The Shore Hotel, 1515 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
The guide will pick you up in front of the Shore Hotel.
What to Remember
- Please note the morning experience starts with the sightseeing tour and ends in the wine tasting room.
- This tour can be booked as a standard or private tour. There is a maximum number of 7 participants for the tour (2 vans: 4 passengers in one and 3 in another).
- This tour is not available for people under the age of 21.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.