Mural Ride Bike Tour
Duration: from 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes
- Take a tour of Texas' largest open-air art gallery, which features over 50 murals by artists and muralists from San Antonio and across the country.
- Learn from our knowledgeable local riders who are passionate about art, San Antonio, food, and beer.
- Enjoy the companionship of other visitors and cyclists who will greet you with a wave and possibly a howdy.
Take a Mural Ride bike tour to see some of San Antonio's best street art. Guests will be taken on a bike ride around the Pearl District, Texas' largest open-air art gallery, as well as the rest of Downtown.
- Cruiser Bike and helmets
What to Remember
- Please come 30 minutes before to the start of your trip.
- Helmets are mandatory for all tour participants.
- Bring a camera and some water, or let us capture your shots.
- Masks aren't required because we'll be riding in small groups.
- For bike accommodations for children under 5ft, contact the host.
- If you give 72 hours notice, you will receive a full refund.
- 50% refund if 48 hours notice is given.
- Within 48 hours, there will be no refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 48 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.