National Gallery of Art Tour with an Art Historian
Language: English, French
Duration: From 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
- Explore the National Gallery's rooms with an experienced guide and learn more about the lives and works of some of the world's most famous artists.
- Marvel at works by Leonardo Da Vinci, Claude Monet, and others.
Join an expert art historian guide for an interesting, in-depth tour of the National Gallery of Arts! Learn about the museum's history and see works by some of the world's most renowned painters.
As you visit the National Gallery's halls, learn about the lives and careers of Raphael, Da Vinci, Titian, Rembrandt, Monet, and Van Gogh. If none of the names below sound familiar, your guide will make sure they do by the end of the tour.
There is no shortage of variety at the National Gallery of Art, which includes a collection of artworks from from 1300 onwards. You'll see the lone Da Vinci painting in America before moving on to Monet's 'Japanese Footbridge' to see how different styles and evolutions in art have changed over time.
- Entrance ticket
- Professional art historian guide
Constitution Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC, USA
At the entrance of the National Gallery of Art on Constitution Avenue.
What to Remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2.
- It is suggested to wear comfortable shoes.
- There will be the possibility to seat on the museum’s benches throughout the visit.
- This guided tour is suitable for guests with accessibility needs. People assisting guests with disabilities can access for free.
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible (wheelchairs are also provided by the museum on a first come first serve basis).
- Luggage and other oversized bags are not permitted in the checkrooms or galleries (max 17x26 inches).
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.