New York City Private Guided Tour on Subway
Duration: Flexible (6 hours to 8 hours)
- Take a private tour of New York City with an expert local guide.
- Pay a visit to local attractions and historic sites.
- Learn how to use the subway to go around the city.
Explore New York City with the help of a private, knowledgeable local guide! By subway, you'll see the local attractions and historic landmarks that make NYC one of the world's most fascinating cities!
Times Square, Central Park, Battery Park, Rockefeller Center, the Village, and more will all be discovered. Furthermore, you will learn how to travel through the MTA, the world's largest and most well-known transit system.
There are two alternatives available to you:
- Fully escorted 8 hours tour
- Private 6 hours guided tour
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Metro Card
What to Remember
- This experience requires a minimum number of 2 participants.
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.