Oak Alley Plantation Tour
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Explore the Oak Alley Plantation and mansion to immerse yourself in history. Discover all of the fascinating and enticing facts about this wonderful locale.
- Bring your entire family! It'll be a hit with them.
On a half-day tour of the beautiful Oak Alley Plantation, you may experience the majesty of New Orleans' old-fashioned south. Step back in time as you walk through this immaculately kept estate and into the stunning 1839 mansion.
Learn about the plantation's interesting – and often gloomy – past from professional guides while seeing the home's exquisite architecture, oak-lined esplanades, and enduring sugar cane fields.
- Guided tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drink
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 6-12)
- Infants (ages 2-5): free
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please meet at the Lighthouse Ticket Office at Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River.
What to Remember
- Face mask required at all times. Temperature checks required before the tour start. Social distancing is required during tours. Hand sanitizer available.
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes.
- During warmer months, please wear lightly colored clothing; caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.