Orca Quest Cruise
Duration: 4 hours
- Look for orcas in Alaska during the peak season for orca whale watching. Rather than following a defined path, go where the orcas have recently been observed; every day is a different excursion!
- Humpback whales, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, Dall's porpoises, sea otters, bald eagles, and seagulls may also be seen in addition to orcas.
Orcas visit the waters outside of Seward in search of food from mid-May until mid-June. Join this excursion for an unforgettable day on the water as you search for orcas during peak orca season. The huge dorsal fins, which can grow up to six feet tall, and the complex social habits of these extraordinary marine mammals set them apart.
To increase your chances of spotting orcas, your expert captains will investigate the area's orca hot locations and communicate with other vessels about recent sightings. Our skilled captains will provide narration throughout the tour so you can learn all about the whales. If conditions permit, listen to the animals' haunting sounds using the onboard hydrophone.
- 4-hour cruise
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and water
- Additional beverages
1412 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664
Check-in for your cruise at the Harbor 360 Hotel Office, in the lobby of the blue hotel at 1412 4th Avenue. Please make sure to arrive 1 hour before departure.
What to Remember
- Please check-in for your cruise 1 hour before departure.
- Snacks, beverages and full bar are available for purchase during the cruise.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.